Friday

The Yellow House and Longs Chapel

My brother's wedding! I was so happy when I was asked if I would photograph this wonderful event. How could I not! The wedding was held at Long's Chapel in Waynesville and the reception followed at The Yellow House. I loved every bit of this day! Yes, I can get a little teary at weddings, but I just lost it when Teresa started crying saying her I do's. So much love between them! Don't you just love bocci ball, croquet, and lots of bubbles!!! It was so much fun! Here are some of my favorites from the day...

Photobucket


Longs Chapel Waynesville


Longs Chapel Waynesville


Longs Chapel Waynesville


Longs Chapel Waynesville


Longs Chapel Waynesville


The Yellow House


The Yellow House


The Yellow House


The Yellow House


The Yellow House


The Yellow House


The Yellow House


The Yellow House


The Yellow House