Monday

Market on Main, Hickory NC

Nicola and Bryan had a most beautiful ceremony at the Holy Trinity Lutheran Church followed by a gorgeous reception at the Market on Main in Hickory, NC. What a fantastic location! You have already seen their fun engagement photos so now you get a preview of the wedding! I love when I get those emails after the couple has viewed all their images. Here is what Nicola had to say. "OH COREY!!! I adore the pictures!!! I have probably looked at them 100 times already!! You did such an amazing job, I just couldn't have asked for more. Thank you so much!!! You are so talented!!" I know I have said it before, but I am so lucky to have such amazing couples! Thank you Nicola and Bryan! These are a few of the amazing vendors that made this day possible:
Sunflower Nook
Market on Main
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Instead of a receiving line, the bridal party went up to the balcony to wave to all their guests.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket