Thursday

Laurel Ridge Country Club Wedding

Photobucket

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Suzanne and Bobby. They are my new BFFs! With getting to shoot their wonderful rehearsal dinner and the wedding, I got to spend a good amount of time with them on their wedding weekend. Such a wonderful family! And OMG the delicious cookies!!!! There were too many great people that helped with this day that I have to mention them all. The gorgeous flowers were from the Flower Gallery in Asheville. The original cake person was not able to do Suzanne's cake and she found out last minute, so she ended up finding Cakes by Jane who, as always, did a fantastic job! Beautiful and delicious. The wedding and reception was held at the Laurel Ridge Country Club in Waynesville, NC. Such a beautiful location. One of the moment that will stand out in my mind forever was during the ceremony. The minister was saying that with "these hands, I will hold onto you in times of need. With these hands I will......" as Bobby repeated it to Suzanne. She of course was crying and he reached up to wipe away her tears just as the minister said....with these hands I will wipe away your tears. Everyone just burst out with the biggest happiest laugh because he did it right before she said it. What a perfect moment! Then after the wedding, Chris with Mr. C's Mobile DJ got the party started! Congratulations Suzanne and Bobby! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket