Wednesday

Columbia SC Wedding

I was so happy when Natalie called me about her wedding. You see, I met Natalie as a bridesmaid in McKeever's wedding last year and now here we are celebrating her wedding. It was a really fun day in Columbia, SC! I loved the monogramed hats that were given to all the groomsmen! There were so many images from this day that I just love but here are a few that I just have to share...
Columbia SC Wedding
I love the look on Brian's face when he first saw Natalie walk through the doors.
Columbia SC Wedding
Then the way he looks at her during their vows...
Columbia SC WeddingColumbia SC WeddingColumbia SC Wedding
Yay! They're married!!!!
Columbia SC Wedding
Love the hat Brian!
Columbia SC Wedding
Who's gonna get it.....
Columbia SC Wedding
She is... and soooo happy! I love it!!!!
Columbia SC Wedding
And the bubble send off was a perfect way to end the evening.