Wednesday

Laurel and Eric's Brahma Ridge Event Center Wedding


When I first met Eric, he told me that he mainly wanted photos of Laurel because she is so gorgeous and he loves looking at her. He showed me his phone and it was nothing but photos of her! Swoon! Laurel and Eric chose Brahma Ridge Event Center for their wedding because it is nestled in the beautiful mountains and features houses and camping sites where their guests could enjoy each other throughout the wedding weekend.






I love it when I say "lets see some personality" and I get fun images like these, and ones that I really shouldn't show on a public blog! Ha Ha!!! Oh yeah, a fun bridal party that is willing to let loose, that makes me a happy photographer!





























The way these two met inspired their venue choice! Laurel and Eric met at a wedding in VA that encouraged guests to hang out and dance long into the night. Laurel asked Eric to dance during the after-wedding party. She had noticed at the wedding that he was an amazing dancer. Eric said yes and three years later, they danced into marriage!





















Laurel and Eric wrote their own ceremony, which made for a meaningful exchange of vows filled with happy tears and outbursts of laughter from everyone. After the ceremony, the wedding transitioned into a nonstop dance party. Laurel and Eric’s choreographed first dance showed off their sexy sultry moves along with a mix of playful and crazy cool! The newly married couple even played a game of flip cup at the reception to determine who ate first (ladies or gentlemen). This wedding was truly TOO MUCH FUN! Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day, Laurel and Eric. I heart you guys!!!!




He caught the garter, she caught the bouquet...she had no idea what she was in for...LOL!!!!





The Pro Lineup!
Caterer | Green Life Grocery
Wedding Cake | Short Street Cakes
Flowers | Urban Farm Girl in Black Mountain
Photography | Corey Cagle Photography