Sunday


I had the pleasure of photographing a wonderful couple just before the new year. Nicole kept telling me they were very excited to have found me and with our conversations about their the shoot, I knew this was going to be fun. The information they provided in their worksheets allowed me to create a plan for the day with some great places that were real and meant something to them as a couple. We started at a sushi bar, strolled downtown, stopped for a glass of wine, and went to the garage to shoot with Adam's off road jeep (currently under repair). He was a little reluctant thinking this would not be good for photographing, but it turned out awesome. After we finished, I was so happy that I had to show them the photos from the back of the camera. I can't wait to shoot the wedding. View their slideshow http://www.coreycagle.com/Siska