Saturday

The Farm


Kevin and Kristi are such a great couple! I had a blast working with them. Their family and friends really know how to have a good time and always keep smiling. Their wedding was perfect. They chose The Farm in Candler NC to celebrate their day. The wedding was held at the gazebo and was so beautiful! The party afterward was so fun. Once again I had the pleasure to work with Tom Ciaramitaro of Mountain Top Entertainment. He kept the dance floor full! Everyone had a great time. Celine & Company catered and the food was delicious. I got to sample the cake and oh my, it too was delicious! A big thumbs up to Melissa's Gourmet Desserts. All the details of the day were brought together by Kristi's mom. She had a wonderful selection of colors and the flowers were just perfect! The Flower Gallery provided the most vivid selection to match everything her mother had put together. Great job everyone! Kevin and Kristi, I wish you both lost of love and happiness!