Friday

Lioncrest at Biltmore Estate

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love big happy tears, and Cathy made me cry those big happy tears. I received an email from her letting me know how much she, Stephen, her friends, and her family loved the images. Her words really touched my heart. When I got the email, I went and woke my husband up (I work late into the night sometimes) to read it to him. He immediately thought something was wrong when I came to him crying in the middle of the night, but when he realized that I was smiling but couldn’t speak, he took the printout from my hand to read it. I love hearing feedback about my work. I so love what I do and cherish every moment of each wedding. Cathy and Stephen were married at Lioncrest on the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC. Lisa from Exquisite Events kept the day flowing with her wonderful planning. Big kudos to Lisa! Thank you to everyone who made this day perfect! Check out their slideshow here to see more from the day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


To Cathy and Stephen: you both are amazing wonderful people, and I am so grateful that you chose me to be part of your wedding day. I hope your life is filled with all the joy, love, and happiness you felt on your wedding day!