Tuesday

Calandra and Quentin


Congratulations to Calandra and Quentin! When I received this email from Calandra, I was so excited to read what she had to say about her images and I had to share: "The decision to have you as the photographer for our wedding day was the best decision I could have ever made. We are so thrilled with the pictures! You have a wonderful personality and were very easy to work with. Someone with your talent, creativity, and welcoming personality is really hard to find. You are the total package! You have left us with wonderful memories of our special day that we will treasure for years to come. My husband summed it up when he said "I don't know how much you paid her, but she was worth every penny." This was his comment after the wedding before he ever saw any pictures.

I wish you all the luck in the future. You are truly an artist!"


You have truly made my day wonderful. Thank you Calandra and Quentin!