Tuesday

Proposal at Biltmore Estate

He asked and she said yes!!!! Together for 5 years and he knows just how much he loves her. We planned this for a few months getting every last detail in place. He did his research on location and wanted somewhere private, so Deerpark Trail it was, on the Biltmore Estate. Such a perfect moment and oh my the ring!!!! 1890 circa found while vacationing. He knew it was perfect for her and he had to have it. I heart Morgan and Michael..and don't forget Mai Mai, their fur baby. She was so sweet and I had the pleasure of dog sitting the next day while they toured the estate and had lunch. Yep, I got the good deal on that one getting to play with her. Needless to say my cat wasn't so sure she liked the idea though. Ha Ha! She just laid there as a BIG poof of fur, staring!