Wednesday

Destination Asheville | An Epic Engagement Session

So many of my couples come to the Asheville area for their wedding. It is one of the top destination locations for a wedding in the US. That's pretty cool right?!?!? I think so. Whether it is a mid way point for families on the east coast, the gorgeous mountain views, the Biltmore Estate, or because of the incredible breweries filling the area, there are numerous reasons to choose Western North Carolina for your wedding. And to send out your save the dates, wouldn't you want an engagement session to choose the perfect photos that show your personality, where you are getting married, and well... some crazy fantastic images of you and your love? Leah and Erik did just that...

Personalized Engagement Session

The weather doesn't always cooperate with the best of plans. Though I do love nature's soft box of beautiful cloudy skies, sometimes that brings rain. In this case we split the session up into two days to beat the passing storm and get some incredible images. Leah and Erik ... I am super excited for your wedding!!!

One of my favorite images was from the end of the second day. What a HOT .... day! Leah, you looked B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!!!

Ok Erik, you win for the sweetness factor!






I LOVE it when you let loose and enjoy the session! Have fun! Play! Love on each other! Be you! They definitely were up for anything!

Ok, two more of my favorites... I just cannot resist! You two were AWESOME to photograph!!!!