Thursday

Proposal at Biltmore Estate

She Said Yes! 

Jordan and Jordan | Engaged at Biltmore 

Jordan called and said I want to propose to my girlfriend, Jordan, at Biltmore and I need to make it a surprise. These just make me all giddy and exited to help plan. He picked his favorite spot and plans were set. I set up my blanket and a book and my hidden cameras! She had no clue it was about to happen! And then he got down on one knee and asked the love of his life to be his wife! She said yes! So now it is time to start the wedding planning fun!
The lagoon at Biltmore is a picturesque place that can't be beat!


I LOVE, LOVE!



Check out that bling! Someone is very happy!









I wish you two all the happiness in the world and a lifetime of love, laughter, and most importantly friendship!