Sunday


I have had a wonderful birthday. We celebrated last night at the Olive Garden with most of my family and friends. Waynette of Sweet Promises http://www.sweet-promises.com/ made an awesome birthday cake that was so delicious! I am so happy that everyone could make it, especially my life long friend Charlene. I realized just how lucky I am to have so many people close to me that I can share my life with. Being that I had two of my dear friends there (who just happen to be photographers) I got some amazing images to remember my day. Thank you Regina and Athena. Life changes so quickly and we grow up so fast. I think back to just 10 years ago when I met my husband and see just how far we have come. Our love is so strong and I don't think I could be where I am today without his love and support. Lots of people come to their birthday with their minds set to "oh no another year older", but I am so happy to be where I am and have so much to live for. Today is a point in my life that I can say I am 30, truly happy, and I am very excited to see where I go from here.