Wednesday

Vegas!



March was so full of wonderful things. I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Vegas for WPPI which is a trade show for photographers. We get to meet many of the people that inspire us, learn new techniques, see all the amazing products available to bring to my clients, and of course have a good time in the process! The first two days were spent listening to speakers, seeing the items on the trade show floor, and in the evening, party hopping. There were too many things to do in Vegas and I just didn't get to them all, so I guess I have to go again next year. I stayed an extra day so I could head out to Red Rock Canyon for LLV with a group of awesome photographers to play. There were several couples there that had recently been married and wanted to have some fun in their attire. The view there was breathtaking.