Friday

Grand Highlands Engagement Session

Meet Katheryn and Justin! When I first met Katheryn, I knew she was going to be awesome to work with. She has a vision for her wedding and we are completely on the same page. I think my favorite moment during the engagement session is when we were just starting at the 2nd location and I finally showed her an image in the back of the camera. She yelled "thats exactly what I want!" How perfect can it get? When we first got to Grand Highlands the wind was blowing like crazy, but we worked with it and still got some awesome images. Then we found an area just out of the winds reach and the sun was shining just right through the trees. It was the setting we were looking for. I am over the top excited about these images! We had too much fun! I cannot wait for the wedding in June.

outdoor engagement


Engagement Session


Engagement Session


Engagement Session


Engagement Session


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Engagement Photos


Engagement Session Hendersonville