Thursday

Thankful!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Though this shouldn't be the only time we look at our lives to see what we are thankful for, it is when most people think about it. So I, falling in this catagory, thought I would share mine with you while I am thinking about it.
1. My wonderful husband who has stood by me through many many hours of editing until early hours in the morning, meetings, and photo sessions while he was home waiting for me. He has been supportive and caring and very helpful and creative. I love him so much and don't think I would be who I am or where I am without him. He is my rock, my shoulder to cry on, my laughing partner, and the one who is there when I just need someone there.
2.I am thankful for the wonderful couples who have let me share in their lives. I am so happy to have met so many wonderful people and there are many more that I get to meet very soon! This upcoming year is going to be so fun!
3. My family. I am blessed that I have such a great huge family. A bonus is that I have several places to go eat and bring home leftovers to feed us for days without cooking!!!!! You can't beat that.
4. My friends. They too have been very supportive and filled me with confidence and laughter. Thank you to everyone who have let me smile with them, cry with them, and just be me. I love you all!