Wednesday

Table Rock Lodge Wedding


Cheyenne and Rami had a most beautiful wedding at the Table Rock Lodge in South Carolina. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet with Cheyenne for several hours to just talk about what she wanted for her wedding day and get to know her a bit before then. I learned so many wonderful things and to hear the stories of their meeting and how they fell in love made me laugh and cry. I love my job and am blessed with so many awesome couples. Cheyenne and Rami were perfect. The day of the wedding, it showered a little, but let up just long enough for the ceremony. It began to sprinkle just as they were walking back down the aisle. Perfect timing! Here are a few of my favorite images from the day.









Thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day! I wish you both all the love in the world!