Tuesday

Pinebrook Manor Wedding


Pinebrook Manor is a beautiful bed and breakfast located in Hendersonville, NC. If you get an opportunity, you should visit for a few days. Kimberly and Jeremy had a most beautiful wedding there. I couldn't wipe the smile from my face all day. It was just perfect!

Check out their slideshow here.








I really like to talk with each couple to see how they see their day documented and photograph based on what they ask for. Some want all photojournalism, some want a little more traditional, and others want a mixture of both. I also try to pay attention to each client and their needs through the day and help if I am needed. Here is an email I got from Kimberly. Again she left me smiling all day!

Corey--

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You were FANTASTIC at our wedding--everyone commented how much fun you were, how professional, and how you seemed to be everywhere at once. I had you running all over the bed and breakfast, and you were spot on every time, it was amazing! Everytime there was a "picture perfect" moment, you just knew where to be to get the shot--and you did it without drawing attention to yourself or distracting anyone. You directed my crazy family with patience and skill, and your time with just Jeremy and I felt like a timeout in the midst of the craziness, and let us take in that we were really married!

My family told me that you were shooting candid shots of guests and getting groups together for various other shots, which is such a great idea to make sure we have record of everyone there. You seemed to be always in the right place at the right time--I never even saw you take a break and I got worried about you at one point! You were always smiling and it was obvious to everyone that you were loving your work, which makes all the difference in the photos and in the feeling at the event. Everytime I communicated with you, you were always up-to-speed, professional, and remembered everything we'd talked about before. You were totally flexible on the day of my bridal shoot and at the wedding, which was such a relief when others were stressing me out. I could look at you and see you grinning at me, and I'd have to smile and just laugh it off. I cannot thank you enough for being that port in the chaos for me. I am so glad we chose you as our photographer and I will talk to any future clients and give you a GLOWING recommendation if you want!