Monday

Wedding at The Farm-A Gathering Place

What a day it was for Ashley and Josh! I've photographed at The Farm a few times and just love it there! This day was just as I had hoped. Perfect from beginning to end.
I have to say that purple is my favorite color. All shades make me happy. So, when I saw the flowers and the dresses and the details, I smiled. Big! For The Love of Flowers (the florist) was setting up when I arrived and it was so pretty!
Love this bouquet and centerpiece!
Some brotherly and sisterly love…can you see it?
Now this was my kind of welcome! The DJs from Split Second Sound kept the party going!
I met Ashley and Josh downtown for a night shoot. It was a perfect spot, the place where he proposed. They ended the evening at the Grand Bohemian Hotel. Like I said, from beginning to end, we couldn't have asked for a better day!

VENDORS:
Photography: Corey Cagle Photography
Venue: The Farm-A Gathering Place
Makeup: Doll Box Productions
Florist: For the Love of Flowers
Cake Artist/Baker: Icing on the Cake Michelle Fountain